Blake Bostwick is an experienced civil trial lawyer who joined Bostwick & Peterson, LLP in 2013. He fights for victims in claims involving personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, and birth injuries.
Prior to joining the firm, Blake worked as a law clerk for some of the country’s top personal injury practices and as a paralegal for Keker & Van Nest, a premier litigation boutique in California. He earned his Bachelor's degree in Political Science with an emphasis in International Relations from UCLA in 2006 and his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of California, Hastings College of Law in 2012.
Blake is a powerful advocate who has dedicated his career to law and civil litigation. As a father of two boys, he is passionate about helping families after their children suffer preventable injuries.
- J.D. University of California, Hastings College of Law, 2012
- B.A. University California, Los Angeles, 2006
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District, 2013
- State Bar of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyer Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice